Hey Faithful Homemakers,
I am excited to share some of my favorite meals for family of two to four or for a light lunch!
1. I enjoy making these cucumber subs for a light and healthy refreshing lunch especially when you are shedding that winter weight
2. Just like the cucumber subs, you can create lettuce wraps with either tuna or chicken.
3. Serve these oven baked potatoes with steak or chicken breast for a hearty meal
4. Beef stew is rich in iron. although I do not make it often, it is ideally a great alternative on your dinner table
5. One of my favorite is Jamaican Curry Chicken. This is very hot and spicy.